Our relaxed restaurant and bar delivers a great pub and food experience whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat at lunch or more leisurely evening or Sunday dining we’ve got it covered. Our Head Chef, Jon Smith and his talented team create classic modern British dishes with new and exciting flavours using fresh, seasonal Yorkshire ingredients.
The team prides itself in providing something for every taste and occasion and diners can choose from popular pub classics such as traditional fish ‘n’ chips and our Plough Burger or why not try one of our 30 day aged steaks, Lamb Saddle Chops or fresh Market Fish of the Day. Our traditional Sunday roasts use only the finest prime topside of Yorkshire Beef and our weekly specials board let us showcase the very best local and seasonal ingredients. Our prices are appetising too – with main courses starting from only £11.50
We are pleased to offer the same menu and high levels of service throughout the pub and restaurant, encouraging guests to eat or drink where they feel most comfortable.
- SOUP OF THE DAY - PEA & MINT SOUP, SPELT BREAD & BUTTER £5
- POACHED EGG & BLACK PUDDING SALAD, BACON & TOMATO JAM £6
- STEAMED SHETLAND MUSSELS, CHORIZO, YORKSHIRE CIDER, GARLIC CREAM £7/14
- HALF PINT PRAWN & SPICED AVOCADO COCKTAIL,BROWN BREAD & BUTTER £8
- PIE OF THE DAY - CHICKEN, LEEK & HAM HOCK, MUSTARD SAUCE & BUTTERED GREENS £14
- ROAST MONKFISH, CRUSHED NEW POTATOES, SAMPHIRE & BABY LEEKS, MUSHROOM & SHRIMP BUTTER £21
- LOCAL LOBSTER, GARLIC BUTTER, PICKLED FENNEL SALAD & TRIPLE COOKED CHIPS 1/2 £16 WHOLE £32 SURF & TURF £30
Specials subject to change