The Yew Tree Apartment (Pet-friendly) is located just across the road from The Plough. This gorgeous apartment sleeps four in two double bedrooms and one bathroom with roll top bath and seperate shower. Open plan modern fitted kitchen/living and dining area with seating for four, shaker-style cupboards and all the latest appliances.
Enjoy the flexibility of a self-catering break with the ease of having The Plough and The Yew Tree services on-hand. With The Plough just across the road you can enjoy lunch, a delicious dinner or just sample the tasty bar snacks. You can also have your breakfast at The Plough. The Yew Tree offers homemade fresh dishes, tasty snacks, sweet treats to more substantial meals.
Prices from only £135 per night
The Yew Tree Apartment is located close to The Plough. The apartment sleeps four with two double bedrooms and one bathroom.
Pets are part of the family too - that's why Yew Tree Apartment welcomes them and they aren’t charged extra for their stay.
Enjoy the flexibility of a self-catering break with the ease of having The Plough and The Yew Tree services on-hand. The Plough is just over the road, you can enjoy lunch, a delicious dinner or just sample the tasty bar snacks. You can also have your breakfast at The Plough. The Yew Tree offers homemade fresh dishes, tasty snacks, sweet treats to more substantial meals.
There are plenty of things to see and do both in and around Scalby, please see the Out and About page.
Two bedrooms: 2 x king size beds. Bathroom with roll-top bath and separate power shower, twin basins and WC. Open plan modern fitted kitchen/dining area with spacious seating for four, shaker-style cupboards and all the latest appliances. Living room with leather sofas and coffee table.
- Welcome pack - (for guests staying 3 nights or more) includes bread, butter, milk, cheese, bacon & eggs, cereals, tea & coffee, sugar, bottle of wine & chocolates
- Modern kitchen including microwave, electric cooker/hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility Area with shaker style cupboards and washer/dryer
- LED TV with Sky+HD and Blu-Ray player in lounge
- LED Smart TVs with DVD, radio/alarm and hairdryers in bedrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Luxury bed linen, towels and quality bath products included
- Gas central heating and Air-conditioning in living area and bedrooms
- A selection of books, games and current magazines
- Sorry no smoking
- Newsagents/General Store, The Yew Tree Cafe, Hairdressers, Beauty Salon, The Plough Pub/Restaurant and The Nags Head
All the Modern Comforts
All our rooms include:
- LED Smart TV with Blu-Ray player, radio/alarm & complimentary Wi-Fi
- Luxury bed linen, bathrobes, towels and quality bath products
- Direct dial telephones & hairdryers
- Mini bar
- Hospitality tray with a Nespresso coffee machine and fine teas
- Complimentary filtered still and sparkling bottled water
- All the bedrooms in The Plough have been fitted with a NuAire cooling system. This extracts air from the room and introduces fresh air from outside which is up to 10% cooler.
Access and Parking:
The property is not suitable for wheelchair access. There is no off road parking to the cottage. Parking is free anywhere in Scalby village, but as we are in a residential area, guests are asked to be considerate and ensure that no driveways or entrances are blocked.