Room Seven is on the second floor and to the front of The Plough. This is one of our two rooms that can either be booked as a cosy double or taken as a single occupancy room. This pleasant and snug room has a luxury 4ft 6" divan bed and a luxurious en-suite shower room.
This room can also be booked with Room Six, which is opposite, providing ideal accommodation for families. Parents and children can have their own private en-suite rooms whilst still remaining close. There is a lockable door to the entrance of these two rooms.
All the Modern Comforts
All our rooms include:
- LED Smart TV with Blu-Ray player, radio/alarm & complimentary Wi-Fi
- Luxury bed linen, bathrobes, towels and quality bath products
- Direct dial telephones & hairdryers
- Mini bar
- Hospitality tray with a Nespresso coffee machine and fine teas
- Complimentary filtered still and sparkling bottled water
- All the bedrooms in The Plough have been fitted with a NuAire cooling system. This extracts air from the room and introduces fresh air from outside which is up to 10% cooler.